Cavendish at London 2020
On Tuesday 12 May at 12.00pm we will be holding a specialized auction of Hong Kong stamps and postal history in our London offices. This catalogue will feature the Russell Muir collection of postal history, the Peter Ball collection of stamps, and 2 other extensive collections. Included in the sale are the following:
- Mint stamps with blocks inc. the 1862-63 1st issue;
- QV surcharges;
- A wide range of revenues and postal stationery;
- A comprehensive selection of Japanese occupation issues;
- QV Treaty Ports;
- An excellent range of HK / China combination mail;
- WWI internee / censor & WWII military / civil censor mail;
- A superb collection of QV-KGV registered mail (inc. an “S1” Shanghai cover with the very rare red oval “REGISTERED” mark);
- Much more material in fine condition.
Viewing will take place at London 2020 from 2-9 May at the Business Design Centre in Islington (www.london2020.co), at Stand 104. The catalogue will be available in mid-March.