Cavendish will be attending the following Philatelic events:
Lots from our September auctions available for viewing during Autumn Stampex, include:
- The WALTER NEVILLE WATTERSON Collection of Sarawak, featuring an outstanding, internationally recognised collection of the stamps and postal history, with strength in proofs and very seldom seen De La Rue colour trials.
- The JOHN GODFREY Collection of Fine Sudan Stamps & Postal History with strength in various late 19th century military campaign covers.
- The ROY ERSKINE Collection of Wilsons of Bannockburn Postal History,
- A further Collection of Sudan with colour trials, overprints errors, receiving authority specimens, and unusual postal history.
- Gilbert & Ellice Islands with DLR Key Plate Die Proofs, receiving authority specimens and a 1947 UPU Congress booklet.
- British Solomon Islands including 1907 Plate Proofs and 2½d vertical pair imperf between, DLR Key Type Die Proofs, Colour Trials, WWII Japanese Occupation Mail, and much more.
- Superb G.B. and Foreign Stamps including an incredible 40 Volume collection of Butterflies on Stamps.
- Fine 19th & 20th century postal history.
Preview copies of the catalogue will be available for the DEREK FILBY Collection of Burma, auction to be held 13 December. An exceptional collection with all stamp issues represented, including high values, rarities, overprints and varieties. Extensive postal history studies of all periods from 1824 to 1946, including the Anglo-Burma Wars, QV India issues on cover ex-Burma, Burmese TPO/railway mail, WWI & WWII censorship studies, and airmail first and special flights.
We will be happy to talk to you about consigning material in our December Worldwide auction featuring the BOB SWARBRICK FRPSL FSPH Collection of Royal Marines Worldwide Postal History, 1664-1994; fine Gibraltar; and Philatelic Literature offerings from the libraries of the ROYAL PHILATELIC SOCIETY LONDON and DERBY PHILATELIC SOCIETY
If you would like to sell single significant items, part, or all of your collection, here is the ideal opportunity to meet with us and discuss your plans. Please contact Greg Spring (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Bob Unwin (email@example.com), telephone 01332 250 970.
Alternatively, please phone to arrange an appointment if these dates or locations are not convenient. We look forward to being of service to you.