WEBSITE USAGE INFORMATION AND TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USAGE
The website is the property of Cavendish Philatelic Auctions Ltd.
Registered in England No. 01794161
Registered Office: Cavendish House, 153-157 London Road, Derby DE1 2SY
The information given in this site may not be used for any other purpose than that stated.
Cavendish Philatelic Auctions Ltd. makes every effort to maintain the accuracy of the information on this web-site, but we cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage which may occur from use of the information. If you find anything that causes concern please let us know. Since the Internet uses an open system we cannot warrant that the site and downloads will reach you virus-free. You should, therefore, take all appropriate precautions for your own safety.
Copyright © 2009 Cavendish Philatelic Auctions Ltd. All rights reserved.
Permission to use, copy and distribute documents and related graphics available from this web-site is granted, provided that:
1. The above copyright notice appears in all copies and that both the copyright notice and this permission notice appear.
2. Use of documents and related graphics available from this web-site is for informational and non-commercial purposes only.
3. No documents or related graphics available from this web-site are modified in any way.
4. No graphics available from this web-site are used, copied or distributed separate from accompanying text.
We are committed to keeping your details private and only using information in accordance with our Data Protection License. We do not release your details to third parties save as required by law. If you provide us with information either by registering with us or e-mailing an enquiry to us then this information will only be used by us in the following ways:
1. For dealing with your enquiry, contacting you (by e-mail or otherwise) in that connection.
2. To provide you with other relevant information, relating to your query, from time to time.
3. Marketing analysis purposes.
If any of your details change please update us. If you would prefer not to receive marketing information from us, for example information on future auctions, then please e-mail us via our contact form.
Use of this site is deemed to demonstrate acceptance of these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use this site. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of this policy at any time. Please check this page periodically for any modifications.
Your continued use of the Cavendish Philatelic Auctions Ltd. site following the posting of any changes to these terms shall mean that you have accepted those changes.